Are you searching for an authentic Scholarship in Germany? Study in Germany on a Scholarship. The IUBH University Scholarship in Germany 2023 for worldwide students. It is your preference to study online, do distance learning, or find out about on campus. IU University affords Bachelor, Master, and MBA Scholarships for global students. First-class training can lead to a brighter future. So, right here we got here up with IU University 2023 Scholarship.
Details About IUBH University Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Host Country: Germany
- University: IU University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, MBA
Benefits of Studying at IU University
- IELTS Exemption.
- Studying at IU University will give you a unique experience. You can study online from your home or on campus. You have an open choice that which semester you want to do online or on campus.
- IU University also gives a 75% scholarship to all students.
- Studying in Germany will also lead to a better future in terms of Job opportunities.
- having a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What you will Study at IU University
A wide range, of course, options to choose from. IU is currently preparing over 100,000 students. They provide over 200 study programs.
This Scholarship aims at:
- MBA Students
At IU, there are many fields like Human Resources, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Entrepreneurship, or reputable STEM fields like IT, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and others.
How to Apply for the IU University Scholarship 2023
To Apply for the Scholarship Please Apply through the button below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR IU 2023 SCHOLARSHIP
IU University offers IELTS Exemption, but there are some conditions. If you are from these countries then you don’t need to provide IELTS Test.
If your country is not listed here, then you have to ask the IU University if they accept any other Proof like English Proficiency Proof.
List of Countries Exempted from IELTS for IU University
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British West Indies
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Christmas Islands
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Eritrea (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Eswatini / Swaziland
- Ethiopia (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Falkland Islands
- Heard Island
- India (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Isle of Man
- Leeward Islands
- McDonald Island
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Pitcairn Islands
- Rwanda (if earlier education is taught in English)
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- The Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Samoa