Competition experimented at over 700hp the Krazy on highways Egr Delete Kit Lml Duramax is important for your drag and sled pull truck. Every EGR delete kit is formed in-house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. These race kits are used as a replacement for the complete EGR system and it only 6-8 hours the install without the removal of the intake manifold.
Product Features Of Egr Delete Kit Lml Duramax:
- More rapid turbo spool with descending EGTs
- Fully pressure tested
- More closed recirculation of the coolant results in lower coolant temps
** RACE Tuning is Required **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
** Note: This product is not for sale in the state of California**
** Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads, or highways.**
- These products are not available or never be installed on a vehicle registered for the highway or public street use.
- After using this product in your car or vehicle you have to keep in mind all the issues and risks related to its use.
- It is important for you to check that your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal, provincial & local laws prohibit the removal, transformation, or rendering of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway.
- if you violate these rules you have to pay a fine of up to $40000 per year. all civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle emission tools are the major responsibility of the user.
- Due to its high-performance disposition, this product Renege your vehicle manufactory validation.
- Krazy On Highways INC is not trustworthy for the mishandling of its products. By ensconcing this product, you extricate Krazy On Highways INC. of any and all weaknesses linked with its use.
- No other applications excluding off-road competitor racing use are planned or indicated. Depending on where you live, further limitations may be involved. Check all practical laws before designating your automobile
- Not obtainable for sale or use in the states of California, Colorado, and Arizona.
- Not permitted for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor automobiles anywhere in the United States or Canada