Vidyasagar University, Directorate of Distance Education offers many courses in master’s degree in the art department as well as in science and Commerce. official notification is released on this link.
The Vidyasagar University DDE has published a notification regarding the date extension of Part II Renewal A 2022 under Distance Mode. Willing candidates can apply for VU DDE admission till 30th April 2023.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education admission is given on the basis of the performance of candidates in the qualifying examination and passes the test. Candidates who have a graduation degree with good grades in the relevant subjects are marked eligible for Vidyasagar University DDE courses admission.
Vidyasagar University offers DDE Courses
Vidyasagar University covers all main courses and departments.
U DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in Vidyasagar University admission through distance education mode must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by DDE. Candidates who are found ineligible at a later stage will get their candidature rejected by the authorities.
The basic eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by DDE, Vidyasagar University is to have a graduation degree. Candidates can check the course-wise eligibility criteria for Vidyasagar DDE below:
For M. A. in Bengali, English, History, Political Science, and Sanskrit – Candidates must have qualified in any of the following to be marked eligible for the said courses.
- Candidates are marked eligible if they have a Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Three–year General Graduate or Three–year Pass Graduate with a minimum of 300 marks in the subject concerned.
- Two-year pass graduate with one–a year Bridge course in a relevant subject.
- M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) with at least 300 marks in the subject concerned at the graduate level is eligible.
For M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry – Candidates having Hons./ Spl Hons./ Major degrees in Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission to the said courses.
For M.Sc. in Environmental Studies – Candidates must have any of the following qualifications to be marked eligible for M.Sc. Environmental Studies:
- Holding a Hons./ Spl. Hons./ Major in any science subject will be marked eligible for VU DDE admission in M.Sc. (Environmental Studies).
- Three-year graduation degrees in any science subject or Geography/ Economics are eligible to apply for this course.
- Any graduate in engineering/ technology or equivalent is marked eligible for admission to the said course.
- The above-mentioned criteria are relaxed for the sponsored candidates who have a minimum of three years of experience in science laboratories/industries/academic and research institutes. Such candidates having two-year pass / three–year pass graduation are marked eligible.
For M.Sc. in Computer Science – Candidates holding an Honours degree in Computer Science / Physics / Mathematics / Electronics / Chemistry are marked eligible for M.Sc. (CS). Candidates with a BCA degree are also eligible for the course.
For M. Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management – Candidates having a honours degree in Physiology / Zoology / Nursing / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Nutrition / Food and Nutrition / Home Science/ general graduation in any of these subjects/ B.Sc. (Ag. / Vocational / Major ) are marked eligible for the course. Also, candidates who have an MBBS / BHMS / BAMS/ B. Pharm are also marked eligible.
For M.Com. – Candidates must have completed any of the following education for admission to the M.Com program.
- Honors degree
- Special honors degree
- Three–year general graduation
- Three–year pass graduation with a minimum of 300 marks in the subject concerned.
- Two-year pass graduation degree along with one–year bridge course in relevant subjects.
DDE Vidyasagar University Application Form
Candidates will have to fill out the online application form for Vidyasagar University DDE admission 2021. Application form fillup is available for a certain period of time at the official website (dde.Vidyasagar.ac.in). Candidates must complete the Part II Renewal application form fill up before 30th April 2021. The following requisites must be ready before the start of filling out the Vidyasagar University DDE application form:
- Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph and signature.
- Necessary details and documents such as matriculation certificate, degree, senior secondary certificate, etc.
Steps To Follow While Filling VU DDE Online Form
- – 1st Step – Click on the link provided below or visit the admission portal of Vidyasagar University DDE at DDE admission.Vidyasagar.ac.in
- – 2nd Step – Click on ‘Register now.
- – 3rd Step – Select the course applying for and proceed to check the eligibility criteria and the course fees.
- – 4th Step – Complete the online registration by entering details including name, DOB, Email Id, and Mobile number.
Completion of online registration will lead to the generation of a registration number and a password. Candidates must log in using the credentials to proceed further in filling out the application form.
- – 5th Step – Fill in the details in the application form including the personal and academic details.
- – 6th Step – Upload documents including the recent color photograph and signature.
- – 7th Step – Review the application form. Check all the details appearing in the preview.
- – 8th Step – Choose the desired study center from the appearing list.
- – 9th Step – Pay the application form fee of Rs. 350 in an online mode (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card), along with the course fee.
- – 10th Step – Print the filled-in application form and preserve the same as this is to be submitted at the study center.
Documents Required For VU DDE Admission
Applicants will have to visit the office of the applied study center to submit relevant documents. Admission is done only after the verification of the document. If a candidate fails to submit the document before the last date he/she will not be allowed admission and may get his/her candidature rejected by the officials. The documents to be submitted at the office of DDE are as follows:
- Filled in the online application form
- A printed copy of the admission form duly signed by the candidate
- Class 10th certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class 12th certificate
- Graduation degree
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate (If applicable)
- Fee deposit proof (transaction slip)
- Government-approved photo ID card