The University of Turin Scholarship this application ambitions to enhance the university’s cap potential to draw proficient worldwide college students, who can participate in bachelor’s and master’s guides at the same time Turin university scholarship as experiencing beer worldwide college students for inclusion in bachelor’s and master’s diploma guides.
This application ambitions to enhance the university’s cap potential to draw proficient worldwide college students, who can participate in bachelor’s and master’s guides at the same time as experiencing the Italian lifestyle and clinical tradition.
Details About Politecnico di Torino scholarships 2022
- LEVEL: Bachelor (not yet available), Master.
- DEADLINE: August 10, 2022 (master’s), Bachelor: TBA.
- FINANCING: €8,000
- TARGET AUDIENCE: All nationalities.
- HOST ESTABLISHMENT: Politecnico di Torino.
Also, visit: Best Car Insurance Companies
Amount of the scholarships
For the 2 years of the program (master’s), the TOPoliTO scholarship is worth 8,000 euros per year. Scholarships cover the two years of master’s study: 2022-2023 and 2023-2024.
There are eight TOPoliTO scholarships available this year, distributed as follows:
International students are welcome to apply if they meet the following requirements, regardless of their nationality:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent undergraduate degree from outside Italy is required.
- The applicant meets the requirements of the Master’s program they wish to apply to Please check the requirements of the program on this link.
- Thus, they meet the language requirements.
The list of master’s programs eligible for scholarships at Politecnico di Torino can be found here on this link.
Also Check: Ph.D. in Criminal Justice
How to apply for the Politecnico di Torino scholarships?
The only students who can apply are those admitted to a master’s degree program at Politecnico di Torino. Therefore, you must apply for a master’s degree before applying for a scholarship.
Scholarships at Politecnico di Torino can be applied for as follows:
- Create an account on the portal Apply @ Polito.
- Log in to the application with the username and password received by email.
- Fill in the necessary information.
For more information, contact: email@example.com.