Unbanked scholarship, we believe everyone should have access to education. Breaking down financial barriers is the first step for everyone to be able to pursue their goals. Because of this, Unbanked wants to help you get to the school of your dreams! for bachelor, master and doctoral level.
In order to promote students from all walks of life, we offer an open scholarship without restrictions. This scholarship will award the recipient a one-time grant of $ 1000.00. Find out more about the scholarship and how to apply.
Applications for the US Unbanked College Scholarship are now open. At Unbanked, we believe everyone should have access to education. Offers scholarships for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. levels. The scholarship covers all of your expenses. , The purpose of this scholarship is to help students so that everyone has the opportunity to pursue their goals. We encourage you to apply for the United States Unbanked College Scholarship.
Also visit: Stanford University Scholarships
If You Are Looking for Scholarships in USA Then Check Below:
About The Unbank Scholarship US
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master; Doctorate
- Deadline To Apply: 30th September 2023
- Citizenship: Any
- Schools Attended: Any School
- School of Study: Any School
- Field of Study: Any Field of Study
- Region of Residence: N/S
- Course Load: Full-time or Part-time
- Region of Study: N/S
- Activities: N/S
- Financial Need: None
- Only one entry is permitted per applicant. Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be considered.
- Do the research yourself, don’t plagiarize your answers, and your research shows how you really see current and non-bank financial institutions.
- Before awarding your scholarship, we can request additional documents from you.
- Our scholarship is annual. If you don’t win this year, we invite you to try again next year.
How will you be notified when you win?
We will contact the winners directly by email. Make sure your contact details are correct.
Deadline to Apply
The last application deadline for the Unbanked University Scholarship is September 30, 2021.
How to Apply
Answer the questions below. Each answer should be around 200, words. Send your answers to Scholarship@unbanked.com
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you manage it, how would you be unique compared to today’s financial institutions and banks?
For More Information. Please Visit the Official Website of the Unbanked University Scholarship.