The Call for functions for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24 is now open till the sixteenth of January 2023. This Scholarship is recognized as the Sweden Government Scholarship. The Sweden Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for worldwide college students in Sweden. The Scholarship is open to Peruse a Full or Part time Master’s Degree Program from Swedish University. You first want to get admission to provide from Swedish Institute by making use of a Master’s Programme. And after that, you can follow the Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship” which is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
For the type of 2023/24, the Swedish Institute will furnish about four hundred totally funded scholarships for master’s research at universities in Sweden. The scholarship is supposed for a full-time, one- or two-year master’s program, and is funded by using the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. And right here on the Opportunities Corner Facebook Page, you will locate all the statistics and updates. About 600 Master Programs are on hand in the English Language.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship which include Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & different charges will be included by way of the Swedish Government. Sweden has Internationally Renowned Education System in Europe. If now not Sweden, you can discover some greater Newly Announced European Scholarships in 2023. The whole small print and utility necessities for the SI Scholarships 2023 are handy below.
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
No of Scholarships
For the academic year 2023/24 the Swedish institute will Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs. A total of 400 Scholarships will provide.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees are Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
About 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and are Taught in English. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries below.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
There are 5 steps to apply for the SI Scholarship 2023:
- Apply for a master’s program (DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023)
Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
You First have to apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university and secure your admission by 16th January 2023. Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Then on 10th February, the SI Global Scholarship will open from the Swedish government which is a Fully Funded Scholarship. So, you can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship till 28th Feb 2023.
Then the Screening and evaluation Process will start.
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport