Applications are welcomed to apply for STAR SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 in Singapore Fully Funded. All Foreign Students from any piece of the world are qualified to apply for STAR SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 in Singapore Fully Funded. Understudies the individuals who need to embrace their bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. Doctorate Degree is welcome to apply. STAR SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 in Singapore is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
The Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 is a performance-based award for all international students with outstanding academic performance. The SINGA program attracts the world’s leaders to do their Ph.D. at the best institutions in Singapore. Science and technology as part of this fully funded international scholarship opportunity in one of the most academically advanced countries in the world. This international graduate award is a full-time research fellowship where the fellows are supervised by world-class supervisors and colleagues who help the fellows achieve excellence. in their respective research work and areas of expertise.
SINGA wants to invite students from different backgrounds and is helping Singapore become a center for talent. The fully funded international SINGA scholarship serves as a link between the brilliant minds of the world and Singapore. Students from all over the world have the opportunity to do their Ph.D. at universities such as Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Management, and Singapore University of Technology. Because the Singapore International Graduate Award is a cooperation between these universities and the Agency for Science. A keen interest in conducting research leading to a Ph.D. leading in science and technology is very welcome for this award.
2022 SINGA Fellows will continue their research in the Artistic and Advanced Labs of the A * STAR Research Institutes in Singapore and learn to live together in a multicultural and diverse environment while studying with students and mentors of different nationalities. Through these academic advantages, the scholarship holders learn how the smallest country can enrich and strengthen itself economically and socially. The four-year stay of the scholarship holders in this Ph.D. scholarship program enables them to explore the country from all sides. economically, educationally, culturally, socially, or politically. You will get an idea of how Singapore has become a gateway to some of the emerging economies in the Asia Pacific region. Hence, this Singapore International Ph.D. Award offers international fellows a wealth of useful experiences to use as a tool for change in their home countries.
This Asia-Pacific Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship is a unique program in that it offers a Ph.D. program right after completing the Bachelor’s degree. In addition, there is no obligation that students who have completed the master’s degree cannot apply, instead, the SINGA opportunity also enables students who have completed their master’s degree to continue their doctorate, with the exception of some courses, the students who have completed the bachelor’s degree must study to complete their doctorate. Therefore, the International Scholarship in Singapore offers all applicants every opportunity to apply to SINGA in order to realize their dream of connecting talents from all over the world in order to inspire cooperation. Proof of the collaborative mandate of SINGA is the fact that SINGA scholarship holders receive their diplomas from one of these cooperation universities i.NTU, NUS, SUTD, and SMU.
ALSO VISIT: Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- Eligible Candidates: International
- Awarding Country: Singapore
- Host Name: National University of Singapore
- Degree level: BS, MS, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Scholarship cover: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 1st March, 2022 (for BS) & 1st October, 2021 (for MS, PhD).
- Students will get Stipend
- Stipend towards local transport & International & visa expenses
- Full Educational expenses like tuition fee
- Students will get a living allowance
- Students will get an aircraft grant
- Students will get a Monthly Overseas allowance
- Annual Insurance
Available Study Fields for Ph.D.:
- Bio-Medical Sciences
- Physical Science
Eligibility Criteria of Singapore International Graduate Award 2022:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must have completed the bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must have excellent academic results.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
- SINGA needs no specific certificate for English Language Proficiency as it can be assessed during the interview. However, English Language Certificate can be a requirement of the individual university.
- Singaporean nationals or candidates who already have completed tertiary education in Singapore can not apply.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the master’s program are not eligible.
- Only the candidates who want to pursue their Ph.D. in science and engineering are eligible.
- Ph.D. courses for social sciences, humanities, economics, etc are not eligible.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022?
- The candidates have to submit all the necessary documents online.
- The candidates have to select the research projects by browsing the projects from “Go to Research Areas”.
- The referees have to send the reference letters directly to SINGA.
- The application process will start once at least two reference letters will be received by SINGA.
- Softcopies of the required documents must be uploaded to the online application.
- Applicants who are applying through the SINGA portal are not required to apply on university portals separately.
- Try to submit your application at least two weeks before the deadline because once the application is submitted your referees relieve an email and they are 7 days to complete and send the reference letters.
- The candidates have to elaborate their research proposals in the application forms.
- The candidate can submit more than one or up to 3 research proposals.
- There is no need to contact the supervisor in order to apply for SINGA.
- The candidates can apply in any field of interest for Ph.D. and there is no compulsion to fellow the major of bachelors.
Required Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A recent passport-size photo in JPG or PNG format.
- All academic transcripts are translated into the English language.
- 2 recommendation letters will be submitted by the referees online.
- English proficiency certificate (if required by the university).
- The application deadline for the SINGA research scholarship in Singapore is 1 December 2021 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time).