Are you searching out Fully-Funded scholarships in Germany? Applicants are actually invited to use for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 in Germany. In this article, we can give an explanation for in element associated with this scholarship program, its advantages and the utility process. The scholarships are for the Bachelor’s and Master’s diploma programs. Its completely funded scholarship candidates from all around the international can apply.
There are a complete no. of 20 scholarships. The reason of the SBW Berlin scholarship to help the ones college students who aren’t financially good. The scholarships will cowl all of the prices training fees, accommodation, month-to-month allowance, and living. Refuges from the nations Eastern Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa also can apply.
It’s one of the nice possibilities for the pupil to pursue their research with worldwide requirements stuff in Germany on Fully-Funded scholarships. We advocated you to have to follow for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2020 in Germany. For in addition statistics examine the entire article given below.
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Germany
- University: Potsdam universities
- Sponsored by: SBW Berlin
- Degrees: Bachelor, Master
- Deadline: June 30 / December 31 (Annually)
- For Bachelor: 4 years
- For Master: 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021
- International Student age should be between 18 – 30 years
- Average grades equivalent to 2.0 at least (German grade point)
- The international applicant should be able to prove the low income of the household.
- Recognized refugees and Homeless foreigners
- The applicant should be from the mentioned countries
- If you granted any other Funding in Germany (by Government or Organization), then this scholarship cannot be available for you.
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of low net income.
- Previous transcripts.
- Admission letter where you want to study
- Certificates of achievements (If any)
The last date to apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 in Germany is June 30 / December 31 (Annually).
How to Apply!
(1) Fill in the application form.
(2) Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
(3) Provide information about your current and previous education.
(4) Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained a university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
The application process for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 is so simple. You need to send your required documents at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For further scholarship information and guidelines please visit the Official Website.
Afghan, Albanian, Algerian, Anguillan, Angolan, Antiguan and Barbudan, Argentine, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bahraini, Bangladeshi, Barbadian, Belarusian, Belizean, Beninese, Bermudian, Bhutanese, Bolivian, Bosnian and Herzegovinian, Motswana, Brazilian, , Bulgarian, Burkinabe, Burundi, Cambodian, Cameroonian, Cape Verdean, Central African, Chadian, Chilean, Colombian, Comoran, Congolese, Congolese, Cook Islander, Costa Rican, Ivorian, Croatian, Cuban, Cypriot, Djiboutian, Dominican, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Egyptian, Salvadoran, Equatorial Guinean, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Fijian, Gabonese, Gambian, Ghanaian, Grenadian, Guadeloupe, Guamanian, Guatemalan, Guinean, Guinean, Guyanese, Haitian, Honduran, Icelandic, Indian, Indonesian, Iranian, Iraqi, Israeli, Jamaican, Jordanian, Kazakhstani, Kenyan, I-Kiribati, Korean, Kuwaiti, Kyrgyzstani, Lao, Lebanese, Basotho, Liberian, Chinese, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malawian, Malaysian, Malian, Marshallese, Martiniquais, Mauritanian, Mauritian, Mexican, Micronesian, Mongolian, , Montserratian, Moroccan, Mozambican, , Namibian, Nauruan, Nepalese, New Caledonian, Nicaraguan, Nigerien, Nigerian, Niuean, Omani, Pakistani, Palauan, Panamanian, Papua New Guinean, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Philippine, Puerto Rican, Qatari, Reunionese, Romanian, Rwandan, Kittitian and Nevisian, Saint Lucian, Saint Vincentian, Samoan, Sammarinese, Sao Tomean, Saudi Arabian, Senegalese, Seychellois, Sierra Leonean, Solomon Islander, Somali, South African, Sri Lankan, Sudanese, Surinamese, Swazi, Syrian,South Sudanese and Kosovo,Taiwanese, Tajikistani, Tanzanian, Thai, Togolese, Trinidadian and Tobagonian, Tunisian, Turkish, Turkmen, Tuvaluan, Ugandan, Ukrainian, Emirati, Uruguayan, Uzbekistani, Ni-Vanuatu, Venezuelan, Vietnamese, Yemeni, Zimbabwean, Zambian.