Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung fully funded Scholarships 2021-2022 for international students. These scholarships are obtainable for masters and Ph.D. These scholarships can offer 1350€ per month. further payment payments of 100€ to hide analysis prices and further health care subsidies are available.
The fully-funded Scholarship Department of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung awards Masters and Ph.D. scholarships to highly qualified international students who want to undertake studies in Germany. they must be people demonstrating a high level of social and political engagement.
The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Ministry (Auswärtiges Amt). the utmost period of the scholarship relies on the typical time or range of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). The scholarship can initially be granted for one year and so to the tip if the conditions are fulfilled. Extensions additionally to the Regelstudienzeit are possible.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s Scholarship Department offers students a large vary of support, consisting of political education events and summer schools, workshops conducted each domestically also as abroad, symposia educational} trips.
It also organizes sensible coaching in fields admire rhetoric, conflict management, and alternative key skills, time management and self-management, bolstering academic qualifications, text and writing workshops, and specific seminars on methodology.
rosa luxemburg foundation also provides job as title of rosa luxemburg foundation jobs.
If you are looking for Scholarships in the USA fully funded then check:
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung fully funded Scholarships 2021-2022 Details:
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters and Ph.D. degrees in any subject, except for Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary medicine
- Program Period: For masters, maximum three years, For Ph.D., maximum of four years
- Deadline: October 1, 2021 / April 1, 2021
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Coverage:
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Coverage is divided into two major parts see below for further details.
- For Masters Degree Programm: The monthly basic scholarship consists of 850€ beside a payment of 20€. further subsidies for health and nursing insurance of no over 86€ are available.
- For Ph.D. 1Degree Programm: The doctorial scholarship is essentially freelance of one’s financial gain and consists of 1350€ per month. further payment payments of 100€ to hide analysis prices and further health care subsidies are available. Scholarship holders can even receive funding to cover stays abroad (for research, attending conferences, etc.).
Euro and German categories will be sponsored by the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship
To qualify for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Good knowledge of English. German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment. Applications from undergraduate and doctoral students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges.
- Applications will be accepted only in the German or English language
- MA Students must be enrolled at a state or state-recognized German university
- Ph.D. students must be accepted at a German university
- Certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- Activities in social, political, and/or community services.
The selection criteria are:
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
- Personal/family background
How to Apply for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- You can apply for this scholarship through the online application portal.
- Create an account and fill the application form. Also, upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.