Opportunity is open to use for Ritsumeikan University fully funded Scholarship 2022. A massive range of scholarships is to be had in extraordinary packages in Japan. It is a first-class possibility for college kids who need to retain their schooling in one of the fantastic Institutes of the arena and below the supervision of fantastic researchers from Japan. Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 is providing admissions for worldwide college students from all around the globe. Candidates having fantastic instructional careers are incredibly recommended to use for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship and all of the economic costs of the chosen college students may be blanketed below this software. The admissions are open for the master’s and Ph.D. diploma packages in nearly all of the principal diploma packages in Ritsumeikan University and the period for the master’s diploma software is two years and for the doctoral packages is three years.
This scholarship is obtainable with the aid of using Ritsumeikan University, and the principal motive of this scholarship is to sell proficient college students from all around the globe to paintings below the maximum superior situations and varnish their skills. It is a personal zone research-orientated college in Japan. It is likewise one of the main institutes of the arena. More than 35000 countrywide and worldwide college students are presently enrolled in it.
Also Visit: Italian Government Scholarships 2022 in Italy
Ritsumeikan University Fully Funded Scholarship Details:
- Hostname: Ritsumeiken University
- Degree level: Master and Ph.D.
- Scholarship cover: Fully Funded.
- Eligible Applicants: International.
- Last Date: 11 January 2022.
- Awarding Country: Japan.
Financial benefits of Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022:
This scholarship is sponsored by MEXT Japanese Government and it is a fully-funded scholarship. However, the following financial benefits will be available to the students selected for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend (JPY 143,000-145,000)
- Airfare Tickets (Economy class from home country to Japan and then back to home country)
List of Eligible Countries for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022:
- All international students can apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
Required Documents for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022:
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of recent passport.
- Proficiency in the English language is also compulsory.
- Publications, awards & honors (If any)
Eligibility Criteria for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022:
- 1) All international students can apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
- 2) Preference will be given to the applicant with an excellent academic career.
- 3) Proficiency in the English language is compulsory to apply for this scholarship. The applicant will have to meet one of the following language criteria.
- The applicant should have an English proficiency test score equal to or greater than 82 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above). OR
The student whose previous educational qualifications are in the English language can apply through an English proficiency certificate.
- 4) Dual nationality holders cannot apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
- 5) The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree for the master’s degree program and a master’s degree for the doctoral program for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
- 6) The applicant should have a CGPA equal to or higher than 2.30 out of 3.00 during the last two years of formal study.
- 7) The applicant must be healthy.
Last date :
- Last Date: 11 January 2022
Apply procedure for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022:
The eligible students can not apply online for this scholarship. The applicant has to complete the complete application form and then attach the required documents and send it to the following mail address.
Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
The complete guideline for the application is given below.
Ritsumeikan University Rankings?
Ritsumeikan University is ranked #1292 in Best Global Universities in the world. Schools are ranked according to their performance in the academic area across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
What is Ritsumeikan University known for?
Ritsumeikan University is famous for its International Relations and Science & Engineering departments.