Applications are invited to use for Qatar University Graduate Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Qatar. All International Students, Domestic & Qatari college students who need to examine loose in Qatar are eligible to use for Scholarships in Qatar. Qatar University is providing Fully Funded Scholarships for the diploma of Master’s, Ph.D., PharmD, and for Diploma. The Qatar University graduate Fully Funded scholarships presently give 29 Master’s, nine Diplomas, 20 Ph.D.’s, and a pair of Doctoral programs. All publications are taught in English. The scholarship is to be had for educational consultation of 2022-23.
Almost all instructional fields and majors are supplied via way of means of the college below this award to pursue postgraduate diploma application in Qatar. This scholarship will cowl all of the charges to take a look at abroad.
Qatar University became hooked up in 1973 and is the best public studies college withinside the country. More than 16,000 country-wide and worldwide college students enrolled withinside the college.
Qatar University Graduate Fully Funded Scholarships Details:
University: Qatar University
Degree level: Master’s, Ph.D., PharmD, Diploma
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International aspirants
Award country: Qatar
Last Date: 21 October 2021.
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022 for Students all over the world will cover the following expenses:
- Exemption From Course Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Textbooks Fees Exemption.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
Qatar University graduate Fully Funded scholarships Types:
Multiple Scholarships are offered at Qatar University. The Details of each scholarship at Qatar University is given below:
- Competitive Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarship (Internal Scholarships, External Scholarships)
- H.H. the Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Performance Scholarship
- Non-Competitive Scholarships
- GCC States Scholarships (Embassies)
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Children of Qatar University Employees Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for the Arabic Program for Non-Native Program
Note: International Students from all over the world are Only Eligible for “Qatar University Scholarship”.
Available Academic Fields:
All academic fields and majors are offered by Qatar University for International Students. Please Check Your Fields and Majors below.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Ph.D. in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Ph.D. in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- College of Business & Economics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College of Education:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College of Engineering:
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Architecture
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Engineering Management
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College of Medicine:
- PhD in Medical Sciences
College of Pharmacy:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
- International Students, Qatar Residents are Eligible. All Nationalities are Welcome.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
Admission Requirements for Ph.D. candidates:
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are necessary to apply for all Ph.D. degree programs offered in English.
- To Check Specific Requirements for every Department / College (Click Here)
Admission Requirements for Master candidates:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- To Check Specific Requirements for every Department / College (Click Here).
Application Deadline and Timeline:
For Spring Semester 2022:
|19 Sep 2021||Open graduate online admissions application for all applicants including new, non-degree, and visiting applicants|
|21 Oct 2021||Close graduate online admission application for all applicants|
|23 Dec 2021||Admissions Department announces admission decisions for all applicants|
|09 Jan 2022||Classes begin, Start of application for Defer Request|
|12 Jan 2022||Last day of deferring admission|
|13 Jan 2022||Last day of add/drop period for all students|
For Fall Semester 2022:
|01 Nov 2021||Open graduate online admissions application for all applicants including new, non-degree, and visiting applicants|
|31 Jan 2022||Close graduate online admission application and student visa application and submit all required documents for international applicants. International students who did not apply for VISA (excluding GCC citizens) will not be considered.|
|23 Jun 2022||Admissions Department announces admission decisions for all the applicants,|
|24 Jul 2022||Classes begin, Start of application for Defer Request|
|27 Jul 2022||Last day of defers admission.|
|28 Jul 2022||Last day of add/drop period for all students.|
How to Apply for Scholarships in Qatar:
All International Students, & Qatari Students must Submit an Online Application Form through the Online Application Portal. The Link of the Application Portal & Official website link is given below: