Applications for The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships 2022 in the UK are open at this point. The Scholarships are presented by the Royal Holloway University of London. The college offers subsidized grants in the UK for All International and Domestic Students. Understudies who wish to study in the UK with grants are free to apply. You can apply for postgraduate-level review grants. Understudies from one side of the planet to the other are welcome to apply. The honor is named after Professor Walker for his scholastic exploration at Royal Holloway University.
You can apply for Computer Science Scholarships, Artificial Intelligence Scholarships, Computational Finance Scholarships, aces in Data Science Scholarships, aces in Data Analytics Scholarships, Machine Learning Scholarships, Mathematical Sciences Scholarships, Cryptography Scholarships, and Information Security Scholarships.
Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships Details
- Country: UK
- Host Institute: Royal Holloway University of London
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 07 November 2022
About Professor Mike Walker OBE
Teacher Mike Walker OBE is a name that is associated with Royal Holloway’s Information Security Group (ISG). Teacher Walker’s extended scholastic association with Royal Holloway started in 1966 when he completed his BSc in Mathematics prior to turning into the second Ph.D. understudy to be directed by Professor Fred Piper, the organizer of the ISG, with whom Professor Walker would have a long-lasting relationship. In 1973, he acquired his Ph.D.
- Data Analytics scholarships
- Machine Learning scholarships
- Mathematical Sciences scholarships
- Cryptography scholarships
- Computer Science scholarships
- Artificial Intelligence scholarships
- Computational Finance scholarships
- Data Science scholarships
- MSc Mathematics for Applications
- MSc Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications
- MSc Computer Science by Research
- MSc Computational Finance
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Machine Learning
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Information Security with a Year in Industry
How to Apply
- The financial impact this scholarship will have on your education.
- Any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- The effectiveness and persuasion with which you react to the above will be used to evaluate your statement.
- Academic achievements and other activities you are particularly proud of, and why they are important to you.
- Why do you choose to pursue the degree you have applied for.
- Your future goals and how the scholarship will help you achieve them and contribute to society.