The Orange Knowledge Fully Funded Project aims to promote the development of the ability, knowledge and quality of individuals and organizations in the planned national higher education, vocational education and other key areas. Orange knowledge fully funded Programme in now opened for some selected countries that is listed below.
Please also see: Microsoft program internship
- Dutch Universities that offer OKP qualified programmes/courses.
Level of study:
- Scholarships are obtainable for a range of short courses (duration a pair of weeks to twelve months) and master’s programmes (duration 12 – twenty four months).
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange data Programme scholarship for this application spherical are listed below.exploitation the filter ‘OKP qualified – Yes’. you’ll additionally notice contact details of the establishments there.
- Mid-career professionals who are nationals of -and living and dealing within the following countries:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- An OKP scholarship is meant to supplement the pay that you just ought to still receive throughout the scholarship period.
- The scholarship may be a contribution towards your prices of living and costs like tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance etcetera you have got to hide any distinction between the OKP scholarship quantity and also the actual costs yourself.
You must meet variety of criteria that support the aim of the Orange information to be eligible for a scholarship.
- you want to be an expert and national of, and dealing and living in one among the countries on the OKP country list. The list will be found on the website.
- you want to not use by an organisation which might be expected to possess their own funds for employees development.
- Organisations that are thought of to have their own means that for staff development are for example: international firms (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), giant national and/or an outsized business organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), many-sided donor organisations, (e.g. a world organisation organisation, the globe Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGOs (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- you want to have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All data must be provided and every one commitments that are enclosed within the format must be supported in the statement;
- you want to have a government statement that meets the necessities of the country within which the leader is established (if applicable);
- you want to have an officer passport valid a minimum of 3 months once the submission date of the registration kind by the candidate;
- you want to not be appointed for quite one OKP scholarship for courses that ensue at identical time.
- Before you apply, ensure you review the eligibility criteria fastidiously and check whether or not your leader is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
- you wish to use directly with a Dutch teaching establishment of your alternative. Contact the Dutch higher education institution that offers the OKP qualified course of your choice for application procedures. The Dutch institution will provide you with more info on the varied steps concerned within the application and selection procedures, still because the eligibility criteria. point varies betting on the course and also the University.the three candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Spherical 1: three February-23 March twenty21 (for courses beginning between between twenty six July and twenty one Nov 2021)
- spherical 2: twelve May-29 Gregorian calendar month 2021 (for Short Courses starting between twenty two November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- spherical 3: 1 September-12 October 2021 (for Short Courses starting on or when 21 February 2022 and ending before thirty one August 2022
- it’s vital to scan the OKP info for candidates and visit the official web site (link found below) for careful information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please click on apply here to apply.