Norman Spink Scholarships Fund is a fund designed to support all students who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance to complete King’s one-year LLM law program specifically related to tax law.
King’s College London is currently announcing the establishment of the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund 20212022. In particular, the generous inheritance of the late Mr. Norman Spink has been used to award scholarships in support of students wishing to study tax law at King’s. Students have the opportunity to advance their legal career in an internationally recognized center of excellence.
The Norman Spink Scholarship Fund is a fund to support all students who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance to complete the one year LLM program at King’s specifically related to tax law. a personal statement and demonstrable financial need. In addition, applicants must have a confirmed study place for the one-year LLM law degree at King’s in September 2021.
Norman Spink Scholarship Uk Details:
- King’s College London
- Home / EU Students: The scholarship will be worth £ 10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £ 8,180.
- International Students: The scholarship is £ 10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £ 18,770.
Eligibility Criteria for Norman Spink Scholarship:
Selection criteria for this Scholarship is given below. Please read care fully for section of Scholarship.
- Complete the one-year LLM law program at King’s, starting in 2021. Do the LLM (Tax Law Path);
- can demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- have also made a personal statement in writing
- Also, be prepared to include a year-end report and thank-you letter with the donor estate.
Following are files required to connect with the utility shape for Norman Spink Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Proof of household income / salary: yourself / partner / spouse / parent / guardian Other scholarships or scholarship certificates for your LLM studies at King’s including savings for you / partner / sponsor
- Latest bank or mortgage statements for all accounts, including savings for you / partner / sponsor.
- email them all documents in pdf file.
Applications can be downloaded here for this Scholarship;
- You must email the completed and scanned application form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- You will need to submit a Word / PDF version of your supporting statement. You should also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to apply for this Scholarship is 16 july 2021.
Please visit official website for more detailed info.
Please also check : Canada fully funded scholarship