We are happy to announce that applications are now opened for the IPC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany. Munich Intellectual Property Law Center offering postgraduate scholarships for international candidates. This scholarship is full-funded.
A wide reach of Development-Related Postgraduate Courses is being offered under this DAAD German grant at one of the first-rate International schools in Germany. Understudies can read in Germany free of charge as this grant will cover every one of the costs. Both male and female students are urged to apply.
MIPLC is one of the most amazing German colleges for software engineering and was established in 2003 in Germany. Munich is one of the constantly ranked livable urban areas on the planet. MIPLC grants are the best chance for understudies who wish to concentrate abroad with IELTS.
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Level
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Starting Date: 1st June (Annual)
- Deadline: 15th October (Annual)
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend: EUR 850
- Health Allowance
- Accident and liability insurance coverage
- Travel allowances
- A study and research allowance
(1) You are from an agricultural country (as characterized by the OECD DAC list) and have not gone through over two years outside your local nation (or another non-industrial nation).
(2) You should have at least a four-year Bachelor’s certificate (or a three-year Bachelor’s certificate in addition to a subsequent degree) with better than expected grades.
(3) Your latest degree was procured close to six years before your application.
(4) Additionally, You should have no less than two years of full-time proficient involvement with an agricultural nation in a public position, a state, or a private firm. It is important to have completed the two years by February of the year in which you wish to start your examinations at MIPLC to meet this prerequisite.
How To Apply
On a moving premise, complete applications for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 will be evaluated for confirmation. We will make a waitlist of competitors from all conceded applications, who will be called to a video gathering meeting in January or February. The MIPLC will pre-select the researchers dependent on these meetings, with the DAAD settling on a definitive choice toward the beginning of March. The authority notice interface is given underneath.