The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue a Master’s, PhD or Professional diploma application at McGill University, Canada. The programs for the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023 at McGill University at the moment are open. Start your programs and observe online for the McGill University McCall Scholarship. Up to 30 complete scholarships and eighty Entrance awards might be presented for Summer / Fall 2023 admission to master or expert research at McGill.
The step-by-step info, eligibility criteria, monetary insurance and different info we can cowl on this post. Ready to discover new standards and undertake yourself at the same time as operating with a numerous cohort of fellow scholars? The information about the McCall MacBain Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 is to be had below.
Details About McCall MacBain Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 Application
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
- Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship program is a Fully Funded Scholarship. All the selected Participants will get benefit from the following:
- The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers Full Tuition and Fees
- Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month
- Airfare Ticket: Relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
McGill University also offers Free Online courses and it can be helpful for entering McGill University.
visit here: Apply For Scholarships Online
The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers over 150 different programs. Open to all disciplines.
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
Explore All Programs here
- For 2023 admission: The applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
- Check minimum degree and language requirements for McGill University Programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an age requirement? No
- Is there a grade requirement? The measure of academic strength is not limited to a narrow focus on GPA.
- If I am selected as a McCall MacBain Scholar, may I accept additional funding from other sources? Yes, McCall MacBain Scholars may accept up to $10,000 per year in additional merit-based funding. There is no limit to additional funding McCall MacBain Scholars may accept based on financial need.
- How can I apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship? Please attend an information session or subscribe to get an email reminder for Summer / Fall 2023 admission.
English Language Proficiency – Not Required
You can study in Canada without IELTS. There are Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS and McGill is one of them too if.
- Mother Tongue (language first learned and still used on a daily basis) is English
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States of America (anglophone or francophone)
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If this is ur situation, then you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Has lived and attended university, or been employed, for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is the acknowledged primary language.
- Consult Admission and Applying Requirements Here
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship.
The last date to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is August 25, 2022, and for Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022