Looking for an education in Sweden? If yes! Your delay is over; the operation is now open to apply for KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022. This education in Sweden is offered for International Students to pursue their Master’s degree programs. KTH Royal Institute of Technology has lately blazoned literacy for the Academic time 2022. scholars looking for Swedish literacy 2022 are largely encouraged to apply for this education program.
further, then 60 fields of study are offered in this Swedish Education 2022. The Swedish government is responsible for covering the finances of the aspirants. KTH University is one of the most stylish universities present in Sweden. This is a stylish chance for International Students to study in Europe.
All the programs in the University are tutored in English. The KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2022 aims to elect ambitious, hardworking, and intelligent scholars from different backgrounds to produce an awful work terrain. Check the details mentioned below and apply for further details about this Funded Education in Sweden for International Students.
KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Institute: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Finances: Covered
- Degree Offered: Masters
About KTH Scholarship
The KTH Sweden Scholarship covers full tuition fees for the Master’s degree program. The scholarship is offered to all international students are the world. In Academic Year 2021, 10 % of the scholarship applicants admitted to a program were selected for the KTH Scholarship (69 out of 669). The selection process for the scholarship is based on merit and academic record.
Fields & Majors Offered:
More than 60 fields of study students are offered in this Swedish Scholarship 2022; check the list below:
Engineering Sciences :
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mathematics (Joint)
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (Joint)
- Engineering Mechanics
- Railway Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Engineering Physics
Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology, and Health:
- Macromolecular Materials
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Sports Technology
- Technology, Work and Health
- Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (Joint EIT Health)
- Medical Biotechnology
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science (Joint)
- Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering for Energy and Environment
- Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
- Polymer Technology (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
Industrial Engineering and Management :
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (One year)
- Production Engineering and Management
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Sustainable Production Development
- Decentralized Smart Energy Systems (Joint Erasmus+)
- Integrated Product Design
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials Science
- Environmental Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science :
- Electric Power Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science
- Electromagnetics, Fusion and Space Engineering
- Renewable Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Nuclear Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Security and Cloud Computing (Joint Erasmus+)
- Systems, Control, and Robotics
- Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Information and Network Engineering
- Interactive Media Technology
- Machine Learning
- Energy for Smart Cities (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- ICT Innovation
- ICT Innovation (Joint EIT Digital)
Architecture and the Built Environment ;
- Architectural Lighting Design (One year)
- Transport, Mobility, and Innovation (Joint EIT Urban Mobility)
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Transport and Geoinformation Technology
- Real Estate and Construction Management
- Sustainable Technology
- Sustainable Urban Planning and Design
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The government will cover the tuition fee of applicants during their Master’s degree.
- Additional grants may be provided, depending on the applicant’s financial situation.
- Students will have an opportunity to interact with business partners at KTH.
KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants willing to complete their education from this program should fulfil the below-listed requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s program
- The general goal of the student should be global sustainable development
- Applicants must have a stellar academic background
- Applicants should not be enrolled in other EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, Erasmus Mundus, and EIT Urban Mobility programs.
How to Apply for KTH Scholarship in Sweden?
Application is to be completely done online, no need to contact the faculty members. All of the questions should be answered truthfully. Factual information insertion is necessary as candidates’ applications will be cancelled if the wrong information is provided.
1. Choose Programs
Candidates need to select from the program as mentioned above; we suggest students find one or more that match their interests. Students can find detailed information about the programs on the program page.
2. Admission Requirement for Program
Candidates can check the Admission Requirement of the program page; it is important to meet the admission conditions. If you feel you are eligible to meet the program’s requirements, you can begin your Application.
3. Apply for One or More Program
Interested students need to apply via “UniversityAdmissions.se. ” You need to create an account and then select your programs. Students can select four programs to pin them according to their priority.
4. Fill KTH Application Form
5. Submission of Documents
Candidates need to submit their application form before February 1ᵉʳ.
- An essay of 500 words is to be written by students
- Applicants are to write their goals through which they aim to contribute to sustainable development.
The last date to apply for KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022. All candidates interested in a Swedish scholarship must apply before the mentioned due date.
For more information and application details regarding the scholarship program, visit the link provided below: