Kaist university scholarship Announced by the first and best Science and Technology University in Korea for MS, MS-leading PhD and PhD students, the KAIST South Korea 2022 University Scholarship is for those who show creativity, accept challenges and have a caring spirit to create knowledge and then turn that knowledge into positive innovations that could benefit the world. inclined to serve humanity through their talent and motivation, as well as their acquired skills and knowledge.
On the positive side, the KAIST University Scholar receives 80% to 90% of the lectures in English. KAIST University offers scholarships for international students in multiple disciplines such as natural sciences, life sciences, and bioengineering, as well as business. The majors have many other related areas that international students can apply to based on their own interests. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a leading global learning institute, and the fully funded KAIST Scholarship gives international students the opportunity to pursue their studies at a higher level institute that they could not otherwise afford.
Also visit: Fully Funded Scholarship in Usa
KAIST’s mission is to train talented and broad minds to benefit humanity through innovation and the use of technology. In addition, KAIST has a vision on behalf of Vision 2031 and it is about the strategic development plan. Commitment by Korea’s Leading Science and Technology University to Become an Entrepreneurial University. Therefore, KAIST students have a high probability of starting practical work immediately after graduating from university. Additionally, the fully funded South Korea Scholarship enables students to strive without the pressures of financial constraints to achieve values that benefit humanity.
The KAIST Scholarship for International Students 2022 offers them the opportunity to become an integral part of a university that creates value through the commercialization of technology and plays the role of the “KAIST World Bridge” through globalization. You should not miss the opportunity to contact the university professor first. Your chances of receiving the KAIST scholarship will increase if you receive a letter of admission or recommendation from a KAIST professor. The following article is a complete guide to the application process and admission process. In order to explain all other financial benefits to the students as well, a full and detailed discussion was held in the following sections. Therefore, if international students feel that eligibility and other requirements are met, they should not miss the opportunity to apply for the KAIST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea.
KAIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
- South Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Master’s Degree
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
Benefits of the KAIST University Scholarships 2022:
The full tuition fee will be covered that is for MS students the fee of 4 semesters will be exempted and for PhD students, the fee for 8 semesters will be exempted.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW will be given to MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,00 KRW will be given to PhD students.
- Medical Insurance will be covered.
- For research assignments, the scholarship holders will be provided with extra stipends or supplementary grants.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Korea.
- For a master’s degree program the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have a bachelor’s degree at the time of enrollment.
- For PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (4 years of bachelor’s).
- If the applicant is of Korean ethnicity regardless of the birth of place; he/she must have received all his/her education outside Korea or neither of the applicant’s parents is a citizen of Korea. If the applicant fulfills any one requirement from these two he/she is eligible
How to apply for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea?
- The application for admission will be submitted online.
- The applicant has to apply for admission on a regular basis and if the applicant meets the requirement for the scholarship, the application will be automatically be considered for KAIST Scholarships 2022.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee in order to apply for admission.
- The printout of the online application must also be sent to the KAIST office address in hard form.
Required Documents for the KAIST University Scholarship:
- A secondary copy of the national identity card.
- Scanned copies of your parent’s national identity card.
- Certificate of family registration that shows your relationship with your parents.
- Certificates of your degrees.
- If the degree is yet incomplete, certificate of the official letter of expected graduation.
- English proficiency report taken within two years (Starting from September 24) IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT 83/PBT 560), (BT 220), TOEIC (720), TEPS (599).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic advisors.
- In case you have employed the recommendation letters from your employer.
- A CV
- Honors, awards, and employment proofs.
- All documents must be either in Korean or English.
- Application Material Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2021