The University of Queensland through itsT.C. Beirne School of Law is pleased to offer Undergraduate International Student literacy to suitably good aspirants for the 2022- 2023 academic time undergraduate international student scholarship.
literacy is awarded to outstanding transnational scholars who demonstrate academic excellence and a desire to pursue a legal career in undergraduate study abroad scholarships.
Education operations are separate from university operations. An offer of education is subject to your acceptance into the Bachelor of Laws( Honours) or associated binary degree program at The University of Queensland.
LAWS courses taken towards an approved law program are eligible for Undergraduate International Student literacy. literacy doesn’t cover living charges, trip charges, overseas health insurance, or pupil services and amenities.
Details About T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
Check, Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland Scholarships Fully Funded
In order to qualify for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in a full-time program
- Applicants must start an undergraduate degree program in law
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
To apply for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you must submit your application online. The application should take about 20 minutes to complete.
You will be required to have the following:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Describe why you are interested in studying law and what you hope to achieve
- Describe your personal qualities, including your leadership potential, community involvement, cultural achievements, and anything else you consider relevant
- Financial hardship or need
- Scholarships you have applied for in the past.
At any time, you can save your progress and resume your application.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details