Hi, welcome to my website we have good news for you, and the Application is now opened for the International Scholarships at the University of Kansas, USA. All global understudies can apply for this application on the off chance that they attempt a four-year certification program at the University of Kansas. The candidates should be first-year recruit understudies to be qualified to get the program. Chosen understudies will get 11% of the program charge.
The University of Kansas is the lead public examination college positioning 387th in QS Global World Rankings 2022. The mission of the college is to lift understudies and society by instructing pioneers, building solid networks, and making revelations that change the world. Why decide to learn at the University of Kansas? The University of Kansas is the most loved college of unfamiliar understudies on account of its wide scope of program contributions from designing to worldwide business. The nature of schooling at KU is additionally extremely fine as the understudy educator proportion is 16:1 which ensures individual consideration.
Brief Description About University of kansas USA
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
Benefits Of University of kansas
- The understudies chose for the International Achievement backing will get $12,000 as $3,000 each year towards the undergrad educational cost by the University of Kansas.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all international countries outside the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level degree programs offered at the University of Kansas are eligible; to undertake.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school graduate certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Proof of financial resources
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have attained and hold a GPA of 3.25 to 3.49.
- Language Requirement: The Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PDT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- AP English – Grade 4
- C1/C2 – 176