We are happy to announce that applications are now opened for the Imperial College President’s Scholarships in London 2022 – Fully Funded. Royal College London is eliminating this issue by giving a completely financed grant. The grant is for scholarly Ph.D. understudies who want to dominate scholastically. The principal reason for this current President’s Ph.D. Scholarships are to advance variety and unprecedented examination openings. This Scholarship is one of the renowned honors presented by Imperial College London. . Many candidates are unable to fulfill the dream due to financial constraints.
The establishment is profoundly highest level and bears a high standing among the top colleges in London. This is the most obvious opportunity to profit from the alternative of study in England free of charge. Particularly those understudies who can’t satisfy monetary prerequisites. This Ph.D. grant is profoundly cutthroat and simply awesome among all who will get this subsidizing.
Imperial College President’s Scholarships Details
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Imperial College London
- Course Level: Ph.D. Programs
- Eligible Countries: International
- Ph.D. Scholarship Duration: Up to 3.5 years
- No. of Scholarships: 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
Also, visit, UNIL Scholarship in Switzerland 2021
- A complete tuition fee waiver for the Ph.D. program.
- A month-to-month payment for the measure of £ 21,800 every year to bear the living expense.
A measure of £2000 each year as a consumable asset for the initial three years of their Ph.D. program.
Help to the understudies with incapacities and visa help to the worldwide understudies.
The candidate will have access to free English language Courses and distinctive junior colleges.
- Applicant should not be availing any scholarship
- Applicant should not have had any Ph.D. before.
- Applicant should have a high-class Master degree or equivalent
- To be eligible students should have a confirmation letter from a supervisor
- A detailed CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Publications detail
- Proof of distinction (If available).
- Certified Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Detail Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letter
The last date to apply is 5th November 2021.
How to Apply
The application process is online, please visit the official website