It is now possible to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation 2022 scholarships in Germany for the bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. It is an excellent opportunity for students who want to get their education at one of the best institutions in the world and under the supervision of great researchers from Germany. The Heinrich Boll Foundation 2022 scholarships offer admissions for international students from all over the world to develop mutual understanding between different nations. Candidates with excellent academic careers are strongly encouraged to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation 2022 scholarships. Admission is available in almost every major field at one of the top universities in Germany, and the duration of this scholarship is 2 years for Master’s programs and 34 years for Ph.D. programs. So don’t miss the opportunity and apply today for the 2022 scholarships from the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
The Heinrich-Boll-Foundation grants 12,000 scholarships for studying in Germany every year. The Heinrich Boll scholarship is intended for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral courses at German universities. The Heinrich Scholarship is funded by the DAAD and the Heinrich Boll Foundation. of the renowned scholarship program.
Studying at German public universities and some private universities is free. The scholarship is open to all national students, including German and international students. It’s a huge number. 12.00 scholarships available in Germany in all subjects. Requirements for applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
Students from any discipline and higher-education institution are invited to apply for the scholarship. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. There are hundreds of academic courses to choose from and World-class education by highly qualified staff. Detailed information about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is given below.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Sponsor Organization: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1000
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 1 March 2022.
Financial benefits of Heinrich Boll Foundation’s Scholarships 2022:
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 is not a fully-funded scholarship and an amount will be provided to the selected students to cover the tuition fee along with the basic living expenses. The detail of financial benefits offered by Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 is given below. Master’s studies:
- For non-EU students, an allowance of €850 will be provided along with other allowances.
- For Eu students, an allowance of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany.
- For non-EU students, an allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance per month will be provided to the selected students.
- For EU countries students €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs.
Eligible Countries for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022:
- All the domestic and international eligible applicants from all around the world can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022.
Types of Scholarships:
Two types of Scholarships are offered by Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Documents required for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022:
- Updated CV or Resume.
- Copy of Valid Passport.
- Educational Documents.
- Study Plan or research proposal
- Statement of purpose.
- Application form.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Letter of recommendation.
Eligibility Criteria Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022:
- 1) All international students from all around the world can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022.
- 2) Candidates with an excellent academic career will be preferred for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022.
- 3) Dual nationality holders cannot apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022.
- 4) Proficiency in the German language is necessary to apply for this scholarship.
Application deadline :
Last Date: 1 March 2022.
Application procedure for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022:
The application procedure to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 is online, to get complete detail about these scholarships and to apply online, click on the official links given below. Apply Online