Great news, Applications are open for HACU Coca Cola Scholarship 2022 withinside the USA. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities are supplying those tremendous scholarships in the USA. The Coca-Cola scholarship is the maximum-awaited scholarship in the USA. This is the fine possibility supplied to USA citizens.
Students can pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate diploma packages beneath neath the HACU scholarship. All examine packages and majors are to be had for the college students. A good-looking quantity is paid to the college students. each male and woman college student is recommended to use for HACU Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships 2022.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, which turned into created in 1986, covers over 500 schools and universities withinside the United States, Latin America, and Spain. It additionally covers faculty districts across the country. HACU is the simplest country-wide enterprise that represents each setup and new Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs).
HACU Coca Cola Scholarship Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: USA Universities
- Sponsor Organization: The CoCa-Cola Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 03 Dec 2021.
- For the academic year 2021-2022, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will provide a grant of $2550 through the Coca-Cola Foundation.
- Sciences – Biology, Material Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Pre-Medicine, Applied Sciences,
- Technology – Aeronautics, Computer Sciences, Automotive Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational Majors (involving computers, machines, technologies)
- Engineering – All engineering fields (Applied, Civil, Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Arts – Design, Architecture, Graphics, Fashion, Studio Arts, Fine Arts, Entertainment Art, Motion Pictures/Television
- Math – Math, Statistics, Applied Math.
- The applicant must be a first-generation college student is required (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Be a full-time or part-time student (minimum 6 semester hours) undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a HACU-affiliated two-year or four-year university.
- All majors are welcome.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States with a 2.5 GPA or above.
How to Apply
The online application form for HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022 in the USA. The official scholarship link.