Applications for the GREAT Scholarships 2022 for worldwide understudies in the UK are presently open. You can now seek after your aspiration of concentrating on a postgraduate program in the United Kingdom. Most understudies fantasize about focusing abroad, however, because of monetary limitations, they should leave their aspirations. Nonetheless, assuming that you have a solid scholastic record, you can now read up in the UK.
Global understudies can apply for study in the UK with grants for graduate degrees at a portion of the UK’s best colleges. Assuming you are a resident of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Ghana, Malaysia, Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Nepal, or Thailand, you might be qualified to learn at the UK colleges for global understudies.
GREAT Scholarships Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: Top UK Universities
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: Varies
List of Host UK Universities
- University of Glasgow
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Reading
- University of York
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Royal Agriculture University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Derby
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Hull
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
- Bournemouth University
- Robert Gordon University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Essex
Number of UK Scholarships
- Bangladesh: 11 postgraduate Awards
- China: 44 postgraduate Awards
- Egypt: 13 postgraduate Awards
- India: 60 postgraduate Awards
- Nepal: 9 postgraduate Awards
- Sri Lanka: 9 postgraduate Awards
- Malaysia: 30 postgraduate Awards
- Thailand: 28 postgraduate Awards
- Indonesia: 30 postgraduate Awards
- Kenya: 14 postgraduate Awards
- Mexico: 20 postgraduate Awards
- Pakistan: 27 postgraduate Awards
- Ghana: 15 postgraduate scholarships
GREAT Scholarship Benefits
1) The researchers will each be granted £10,000 to take care of the expense of a one-year postgraduate instruction.
2) Learn at perhaps the best college in the United Kingdom.
3) Join the GREAT overall local area and extend your organization.
4) The opportunity to meet new individuals, find out about various societies and live in England.
- Understudies have probably been acknowledged in the college’s postgraduate program.
- At the hour of use, they should have a four-year certification.
- Candidates should be residents of one of the nations recorded (the rundown is referenced previously).
- They should accomplish scholastic brightness.
- Candidates should have earlier work insight in their separate ventures.
- They should have a decent order of the English language and have the option to give an English capability declaration.
How to Apply
The application process is online.