Transnational scholars are eligible to apply for the Dalarna University Scholarship 2023- 2024. The education will cover between 10 and 50 per cent of your total education freights. Throughout the duration of your degree program, a set quantum is automatically subtracted from your award each semester.
In Sweden, Dalarna University is an institution of advanced education where the board of directors ensures that it’s administered according to that law.
DU is home to a number of foreign study surroundings and welcomes scholars from around the globe. You’ll admit an education that will prepare you for a successful career while broadening your midairs in terms of particular growth, global perspectives and technical chops.
Details About Dalarna University Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
Also Read: Ottawa Scholarships
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
The recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship receive the following benefits:
- Scholarships reduce your tuition fees directly and cover between 10 and 50 per cent of your total tuition. Over the duration of your program, you will automatically be deducted set amounts each semester.
The partial scholarships are only open to fee-paying students. The cost of one semester of full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University ranges between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarships
Dalarna University Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- From an internationally recognized university, you hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree).
- English proficiency is typically demonstrated through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score of 90 (on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
What is the Dalarna University Scholarship Application Process?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
Fill out the application form and upload the following documents;
- Your CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- You must upload a letter of recommendation from your employer or teacher to your University Admissions account.
- Video where you explain why you should be awarded a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that the scholarship committee can view it. Include the link to the video in your scholarship application. A video must only be able to be viewed using the link provided to the scholarship committee. Videos should not be sent directly to Dalarna University.
You must submit your admissions application before submitting this application.
For more information about Dalarna University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website