Extraordinary news, The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is currently tolerating applications. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023 is available to all public and global understudies. An incredible chance to seek after a Master’s Degree by Research or a Doctoral Degree by Research with a Fully Funded grant.
Almost all academic fields are offered to students from all over the world for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at the CQ University Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023 will cover all expenses. Australian Government Scholarships will cover the costs of completing a master’s or doctoral degree in Australia. In 1967, Central Queensland University was founded. The CQ university Australia ranking lies at 37th in the country and 1627th globally.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Details
- Award country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: Domestic & International
- Last Date: 31 December 2022
RTP Scholarship Benefits
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per year.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds are also available.
List of Available Academic Fields
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Students from all around the world, both national and international, are able to apply.
- For a master’s degree in research or a master’s degree in philosophy: Any respected university’s undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors is acceptable.
- Ph.D. Research Program Applicants: You must show that you have appropriate research experience and capability. In most circumstances, you will have one of the following options:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class
- A master’s degree from an institution with a high academic level and a significant research component.
- A comparable qualification demonstrating research excellence and capability.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for English language proficiency. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must submit a copy of their master’s thesis or any relevant papers.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts in order to apply for a Master’s Degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. degree program, candidates must have transcripts from a Master’s degree program (or above).
- The most recent degree-certified transcript will be submitted, along with official stamps. (This includes grading points.)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
How to Apply
There is no different application for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Converse with your administrative group about your advantage. The School of Graduate Research will then, at that point, urge understudies to present an application in light of the administrative group’s idea. At the point when the grants are granted, candidates will be told by email. The authority notice for the application is given underneath.