The applications are invited to use for the Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary for the academic year 2022-2023. The CEU Scholarship may be a fully funded Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy Programs. The CEU is a high hierarchic best University that gives plenty of Scholarships. you’ll apply for the CEU Bachelors Scholarships, CEU Masters Degree Scholarship, and CEU student Degree Scholarships. The CEU scholarship can cowl most of the Expenses.
there’s No Application Fee needed to apply. this can be a Full Scholarship in Hungary. there’s No necessary academic requirement like IELTS/TOEFL. You can transfer West Germanic Proficiency Certificate from your Previous University. during this case, you’ll get exempted from IELTS.
The CEU offers the foremost Generous, extremely Prestigious, and accessible Scholarship Schemes, available to candidates from any country. There are several Scholarships in Hungary while not IELTS. Candidates whose natural language is English are unremarkably exempt from this requirement. CEU programs rank amongst the highest fifty worldwide. Study in Hungary is incredibly affordable. the total Details regarding the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022 are obtainable below.
Details About Central European University Scholarship
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Scholarship) & 15th March 2022 (For Self Financing)
Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students. It will cover Meals, Accommodation, Health, Tuition, Allowance, Stipend
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs
CEU has 50 Different departments in the university for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Programs. You can also find the complete list of CEU Programs (Here)
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate (If Available), else English Language Proficiency from your previous University.
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor degree.
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degrees/transcripts for the PhD admission requirements
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
List of Universities in Hungary Without IELTS
A number of Hungary Universities do not require you to submit English Language Tests. Let’s Get Directly into the List of the Hungary Universities without IELTS.
- University of Debrecen
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- University of Pécs
- University of West Hungary
- Óbuda University
- Semmelweis University
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- University of Miskolc
- Szent István University
- University of Szeged
- Central European University
The last date to apply for the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022 is 1st February 2022
How to Apply
The application process is online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the CEU University Scholarship