We are happy to announce that applications are now open for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia. It is the best open door for understudies who need to proceed with their schooling is perhaps the best establishment on the planet and under the oversight of extraordinary specialists in Australia. The Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 is offering affirmations for global understudies from one side of the planet to the other to foster common comprehension among various countries. Up-and-comers with superb scholastic professions are profoundly urged to apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022.
The confirmations are open in practically every one of the significant fields at perhaps the best college of Australia and the term of this grant is 2 years for the experts and 4 years for the college degree programs.
This grant is presented by Bond University which is a public area research college in Australia. The bond college was established in 1987. As per times positioning this college has positioned twentieth among the top driving colleges. In this way, don’t pass up on the open door and apply today for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022
Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Hostname: Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022.
- Degree level: Masters, Undergraduate.
- Scholarship cover: AUD$10,000
- Eligible Applicants: International.
- Last Date: 12 June 2022.
- Awarding Country: Australia.
Security University Leadership Scholarships 2022 isn’t a completely supported grant and a measure of AUD$10,000 will be given to the chosen understudies to cover every one of the instructive and everyday costs. The Scholarship sum will be granted in two equivalent portions of @5000 during the initial two semesters of the undergrad or graduate degree programs.
- Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan,
- Province of China, Thailand, United States, United Kingdom,
- United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Argentina, Brazil,
- Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark,
- Egypt, France, Ghana,
- Germany, Hong Kong,
- India, Jordan, Japan,
- Korea, Kenya
- Updated CV or Resume.
- Copy of Valid Passport.
- Educational Documents.
- Study Plan or research proposal
- Statement of purpose.
- Application form.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Letter of recommendation.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the master’s degree programs.
- All international students from all the above-mentioned countries can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates with an excellent academic career will be preferred for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022.
- Dual nationality holders cannot apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022.
The last date scholarship is 12 June 2022.
To apply for Bond university, the applicant will this application form and then download and fill this application form and then submit these application forms to this email address email@example.com.